Continue Reading >
- Continue Reading >Do you know? 70-80% of our immune system resides within the gut. Microbes in the lower intestinal tract help digest food and combat against harmful bacteria. When the gut becomes unbalanced with unhealthy levels of bacteria, probiotics can help to restore the balance. Probiotics have been shown to secrete protective substances to reinforce the barrier function of the intestinal lining, hence lowering the chance of harmful substance in the intestines entering into the bloodstream. To maintain a strong digestive and immune system, you should take probiotic foods or supplements to ensure a healthy balance of “good bacteria” to keep harmful bacteria away. Support your immunity with Probiotics 13 Strains with enzymes!
- Continue Reading >Red Tag Sale Enjoy 40% OFF Storewide + FREE 2-year VIP membership (worth $10) Coupon code: redtag Terms and Conditions - 40% discount is valid on regular-priced items storewide for VIP members only. 40% discount is not valid for Meals, Soup, Protein Bars, GlucoRx, B.pressurRx and Black Garl. - Free VIP membership is only applicable for new customer with any purchase. - Sign up as VIP here and apply coupon code “redtag” at the checkout page to enjoy free VIP membership. - Valid till 31 Mar 2020.
- Continue Reading >Spice up your life According to some health experts, the consumption of red chilli peppers may help in burning calories. Adding a daily dose of spice to your diet can help to lose extra calories and boost metabolism. Tip: For those who can’t take the heat, Metaburn™ increases thermogenesis (the body’s production of heat) to boost metabolism and burn fats. Include healthy, good fats in your diet Eating fats may sound scary, but consuming the right kind of fats such as avocados, nuts, olive oil and medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) can actually ramp up your metabolism instead. Tip: Take Xndo Coconut Oil Extract powder – a tasty and fuss-free way to include MCT in your diet to aid burn fats and calories. Consume more frequent, mini meals Smaller, more frequent meals in your daily eating patterns can keep your metabolism going at a constant and more efficient rate, and prevent you from going hungry and overeating. Tip: No need to feel guilty! Take Xfat™ along with larger meal portions, or when you indulge in feasts and buffets. Jumpstart your metabolism with breakfast Your metabolism dips while you sleep and kick starts again with intake of food. Hence, skipping breakfast is considered bad for fat burning and weight loss as it causes your metabolism to slow down. Tip: Perk up your mornings with a flavourful and aromatic cup of Xndo coffee infused with fat-burning MCT! Keep your alcohol on lockdown It’s best to skip alcohol. With just a single serving of alcohol, you are gaining an extra 100-200 calories! Also, as drinking alcohol may cause one to eat and snack more, at the end of dinner with drinks, you will most likely consume way more calories than you normally would without alcohol. Laughter is the best medicine On your mark, get set, LAUGH! Genuine laughter may have the ability to give your metabolism a small boost. One study showed that laughing for 10 to 15 minutes daily can help burn about 40 calories – which is equivalent to losing up to 1.8kg over the course of a year.
- Continue Reading >Our immune system protects our body from harmful germs that can cause illness. If you are frequently falling ill, you may have a weak immune system. To improve your immune response, there are several steps you can take to staying healthy. Useful Tips to Staying Healthy Good hygiene One of the easiest ways for someone with a weak immune system to stay healthy is to practice good hygience, which includes washing the hands frequently. Avoid close contact with the sick An individual with a weak immune system should refrain from being too near anyone who is ill, as viruses and other infectious illness can spread from person to person through close contact. Healthy diet Diets that are rich in vegetables and fruits will provide plenty of nutrients to boost immune response. Stress management Stress can weaken the immune system further and make one more susceptible to illness. Try effective relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga to manage stress. Adequate rest Sleep deprivation has a similar effect on the body's immune system as stress. Adults should always aim for at least 7 hours of sleep daily, while children need between 8 to 17 hours of sleep depending on their age.
- Continue Reading >17 January 2020 Operating Hours for Lunar New Year 2020 Dear Customers,Due to the festive season, please note that for online orders made on xndo.com from 23 January 2020 will be processed on 29 January 2020. Please refer to below for the retail stores operating hours: RETAIL STORES OPERATING HOURS XNDO @ PLAZA SINGAPURA 24 January 2020: 10.30am to 4:30pm 25 January 2020: Closed 26 January 2020: Closed XNDO @ VIVOCITY 24 January 2020: 10.30am to 4:30pm 25 January 2020: Closed 26 January 2020: 12pm to 8pm XNDO @ TAKASHIMAYA 24 January 2020:10.30am to 4:30pm 25 January 2020: Closed 26 January 2020: Closed XNDO @ CAUSEWAY POINT 24 January 2020: 10.30am to 4:30pm 25 January 2020: Closed 26 January 2020: 12pm to 8pm XNDO @ NORTHPOINT CITY 24 January 2020: 10.30am to 4:30pm 25 January 2020: Closed 26 January 2020: 12pm to 8pm XNDO @ WATERWAY POINT 24 January 2020:10.30am to 4:30pm 25 January 2020: Closed 26 January 2020: Closed XNDO @ PARKWAY PARADE 24 January 2020: 10.30am to 4:30pm 25 January 2020: Closed 26 January 2020: Closed XNDO @ JEM 24 January 2020: 10.30am to 4:30pm 25 January 2020: Closed 26 January 2020: Closed Xndo wishes everyone a Happy Lunar New Year filled with happiness, health and prosperity! Cheers,Xndo Team
- Continue Reading >Terms and Conditions - Valid for VIP member from 1 to 31 January 2020. - Receive a free Limited Edition Xndo Burgundy pouch (worth $39.90) with a min. spend of $198 nett - Receive a $28 OFF Lunar New Year voucher with a min. spend of $468 nett* *Other terms & conditions apply. For orders made online, $28 voucher will be issued to qualifying customer as online coupon code. Click here to shop now!
- Continue Reading >I was told that weight loss mainly requires 80% diet and only 20% exercise – yes, that’s how easy dieting could be! Yet, it seems impossible for a person like me who is an extremely picky eater and sugar addict to switch to a low carb diet or cease my sugar cravings. When I was younger, I weighed only 44kg while standing at 154cm. However, due to my imbalanced diet, I had a weight gain of over 10kg in just 4 years’ time! There was also a huge jump in my BMI from 18 to 25 – sounds terrible! I’ve come to a realization that it was time for me to act on my weight for my health and well-being. I tried all sorts of dieting methods such as taking detox tea and appetite suppressant, and also applied slimming creams, used fat burning device, visited a slimming centre, did workouts and even reduced my food intake. Sadly, none of these worked for me, and it was a struggle. With every failed attempt to lose weight, I began to feel more demoralized and helpless. Eventually, I just lost hope and gave up. One day, I was introduced to Xndo by a friend who lost 4kg through the Xndo Program. Although I was doubtful, I decided to give it a shot. Moreover, having seen my friend’s successful results, I am inspired to achieve the same results! I visited Xndo Plaza Singapura at the end of December 2016 and did my body analysis assessment. I wasn’t surprised by my body weight, but I was shocked by the results of my body fat and body age! Without further ado, I embarked on Xndo’s “My 4 Simple Steps” program. I obtained my ideal weight after 8 months, and achieved my desired weight (from 59kg to 44kg) in another 10 months! In addition, my body fat dropped by 11%, I gained muscle mass by 5% and my metabolic rate improved by 13%! I was greatly impressed that I was able to drop three dress sizes as well! Xndo’s program doesn’t just focus on body weight alone, but also on other factors! While my progression wasn’t speedy, I was kept motivated by seeing the small improvements in my results over time. I would like to express my gratitude to my professional adviser, Gina. With her patience and understanding on my picky eating habits, we did not expect my diet to be changed immediately, but gradually instead. She guided me with smart tips me on how to resist unnecessary cravings and adjust my diet in a comfortable manner. She provided me with meal plan suggestions and alternatives to sugary beverages to keep me on track. She also taught me on the importance of checking nutrition facts label when selecting snacks. I felt at ease whenever I needed to contact her for advice, and her encouragement pushed me through. She is a saviour to me! Thank you Xndo for your program that helps turn the impossible into possible! It has proven to me that ‘losing weight through eating’ works! I’ve never thought that my dieting journey could ever be so enjoyable! What’s greatest through this experience is that I have gained knowledge on weight management without any significant scarification. I’ve regained my self-confidence and energy for being “myself” once again! ~ Ang Xiao Hui
- Continue Reading >For the fitness buffs A good fibre & protein intake can help to to increase satiety and maintain muscle mass. ● High protein ● High fibre ● Ready-to-eat Usual: $6.95 Promo Price: $5.56 For the weight watchers Choose from more than 20 nutritious meal types. Made with low GI rice and low carb noodles in convenient, ready-to-eat packs. ● Ready-to-eat ● Low-carb noodles ● Low-GI rice Usual: $9.95 Promo Price: $7.96 For the soul-food superstars Whet your appetite with ready-to-eat soups made from natural ingredients, every spoonful bursting with nutrients. ● Tasty & nutritious ● Premium quality ● No added MSG Usual: $15.95 Promo Price: $12.76 For the instant noodles lover Slow down on your festive binge, and dig into this easy and tasty Chicken Mee Goreng. ● Low-carb noodles ● Delicious ● Ready-to-eat Usual: $24.95 Promo Price: $19.96 For the chocoholics Unique blend of premium quality ingredients to burn fats, and help you feel full longer to reduce unwanted snack craving. ● Boost metabolism ● Support muscle toning ● Promote satiety Usual: $49.95 Promo Price: $29.97 For the coffee addicts Enhanced with African Mango Seed Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) and Indigestible Maltodextrin (Fibre) for maximum benefits. ● MCT ● African Mango Seed Extract ● Indigestible Maltodextrin (Fibre) Usual: $47.95 Promo Price: $28.77 For the keto fanatics Made of natural, high-fibre konjac root, Zero Rice and Zero Noodles is a healthy, keto-friendly choice for all ages and suitable for diabetics. ● Low-GI rice ● Low-carb noodles ● Ready-to-eat Usual: $16.95 Each Promo Price: $33.90 for 3 For the coffee addicts Enhanced with African Mango Seed Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) and Indigestible Maltodextrin (Fibre) for maximum benefits. ● MCT ● African Mango Seed Extract ● Indigestible Maltodextrin (Fibre) Usual: $17.95 Each Promo Price: $35.90 for 4 *Promo Price is applicable for VIP members.