Continue Reading >
- Continue Reading >Red Tag Sale Enjoy 40% OFF Storewide + FREE 2-year VIP membership (worth $10) Coupon code: redtag Terms and Conditions - 40% discount is valid on regular-priced items storewide for VIP members only. 40% discount is not valid for Meals, Soup, Protein Bars, GlucoRx, B.pressurRx and Black Garl. - Free VIP membership is only applicable for new customer with any purchase. - Sign up as VIP here and apply coupon code “redtag” at the checkout page to enjoy free VIP membership. - Valid till 31 Mar 2020.
- Continue Reading >Spice up your life According to some health experts, the consumption of red chilli peppers may help in burning calories. Adding a daily dose of spice to your diet can help to lose extra calories and boost metabolism. Tip: For those who can’t take the heat, Metaburn™ increases thermogenesis (the body’s production of heat) to boost metabolism and burn fats. Include healthy, good fats in your diet Eating fats may sound scary, but consuming the right kind of fats such as avocados, nuts, olive oil and medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) can actually ramp up your metabolism instead. Tip: Take Xndo Coconut Oil Extract powder – a tasty and fuss-free way to include MCT in your diet to aid burn fats and calories. Consume more frequent, mini meals Smaller, more frequent meals in your daily eating patterns can keep your metabolism going at a constant and more efficient rate, and prevent you from going hungry and overeating. Tip: No need to feel guilty! Take Xfat™ along with larger meal portions, or when you indulge in feasts and buffets. Jumpstart your metabolism with breakfast Your metabolism dips while you sleep and kick starts again with intake of food. Hence, skipping breakfast is considered bad for fat burning and weight loss as it causes your metabolism to slow down. Tip: Perk up your mornings with a flavourful and aromatic cup of Xndo coffee infused with fat-burning MCT! Keep your alcohol on lockdown It’s best to skip alcohol. With just a single serving of alcohol, you are gaining an extra 100-200 calories! Also, as drinking alcohol may cause one to eat and snack more, at the end of dinner with drinks, you will most likely consume way more calories than you normally would without alcohol. Laughter is the best medicine On your mark, get set, LAUGH! Genuine laughter may have the ability to give your metabolism a small boost. One study showed that laughing for 10 to 15 minutes daily can help burn about 40 calories – which is equivalent to losing up to 1.8kg over the course of a year.
- Continue Reading >Our immune system protects our body from harmful germs that can cause illness. If you are frequently falling ill, you may have a weak immune system. To improve your immune response, there are several steps you can take to staying healthy. Useful Tips to Staying Healthy Good hygiene One of the easiest ways for someone with a weak immune system to stay healthy is to practice good hygience, which includes washing the hands frequently. Avoid close contact with the sick An individual with a weak immune system should refrain from being too near anyone who is ill, as viruses and other infectious illness can spread from person to person through close contact. Healthy diet Diets that are rich in vegetables and fruits will provide plenty of nutrients to boost immune response. Stress management Stress can weaken the immune system further and make one more susceptible to illness. Try effective relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga to manage stress. Adequate rest Sleep deprivation has a similar effect on the body's immune system as stress. Adults should always aim for at least 7 hours of sleep daily, while children need between 8 to 17 hours of sleep depending on their age.
- Continue Reading >Terms and Conditions - Valid for VIP member from 1 to 31 January 2020. - Receive a free Limited Edition Xndo Burgundy pouch (worth $39.90) with a min. spend of $198 nett - Receive a $28 OFF Lunar New Year voucher with a min. spend of $468 nett* *Other terms & conditions apply. For orders made online, $28 voucher will be issued to qualifying customer as online coupon code. Click here to shop now!
- Continue Reading >For the fitness buffs A good fibre & protein intake can help to to increase satiety and maintain muscle mass. ● High protein ● High fibre ● Ready-to-eat Usual: $6.95 Promo Price: $5.56 For the weight watchers Choose from more than 20 nutritious meal types. Made with low GI rice and low carb noodles in convenient, ready-to-eat packs. ● Ready-to-eat ● Low-carb noodles ● Low-GI rice Usual: $9.95 Promo Price: $7.96 For the soul-food superstars Whet your appetite with ready-to-eat soups made from natural ingredients, every spoonful bursting with nutrients. ● Tasty & nutritious ● Premium quality ● No added MSG Usual: $15.95 Promo Price: $12.76 For the instant noodles lover Slow down on your festive binge, and dig into this easy and tasty Chicken Mee Goreng. ● Low-carb noodles ● Delicious ● Ready-to-eat Usual: $24.95 Promo Price: $19.96 For the chocoholics Unique blend of premium quality ingredients to burn fats, and help you feel full longer to reduce unwanted snack craving. ● Boost metabolism ● Support muscle toning ● Promote satiety Usual: $49.95 Promo Price: $29.97 For the coffee addicts Enhanced with African Mango Seed Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) and Indigestible Maltodextrin (Fibre) for maximum benefits. ● MCT ● African Mango Seed Extract ● Indigestible Maltodextrin (Fibre) Usual: $47.95 Promo Price: $28.77 For the keto fanatics Made of natural, high-fibre konjac root, Zero Rice and Zero Noodles is a healthy, keto-friendly choice for all ages and suitable for diabetics. ● Low-GI rice ● Low-carb noodles ● Ready-to-eat Usual: $16.95 Each Promo Price: $33.90 for 3 For the coffee addicts Enhanced with African Mango Seed Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) and Indigestible Maltodextrin (Fibre) for maximum benefits. ● MCT ● African Mango Seed Extract ● Indigestible Maltodextrin (Fibre) Usual: $17.95 Each Promo Price: $35.90 for 4 *Promo Price is applicable for VIP members.
- Continue Reading >1) Replace one meal a day with Xndo’s ready-to-eat meals. Eat the largest meal of the day at lunch. You’re gonna need the extra energy, plus you would have more time to burn it off! Include more vegetables in your diet. Veggies are incredibly rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which boost your health and help fight off disease. Additionally, they are beneficial for weight control due to their low calorie and high fibre content. 2) Block carb & Burn fats with Xcarb™ & Xfat™. Opt for low-carb alternatives. Spruce up your dish with cauliflower rice or veggie spirals instead of consuming white rice or noodles or pasta. Choose leaner cuts of meats. Go for leaner cuts of meat and trim as much visible fat as possible before cooking. 3) Boost your metabolism while on the go. Include physical activity in your daily routine. Take the stairs or dance around your house just for fun! If you have 5 or 10 minutes to spare, do a few sets of exercises such as squats, push-ups and tabata workout. Take supplements to support your exercise. Before exercise, take Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) to burn fats and improve performance during your workout. After exercise, take a protein shake for faster muscle recovery. 4) Detox regularly to cleanse your digestive system. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking enough water. Adequate water intake enables your body to more effectively excrete waste and toxins from your body. Avoid sleeping on your stomach. Sleeping on your stomach compresses the organs of your digestive system. The best position is on your back with your head propped up by a pillow, or sleeping on your left side.