Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
THIS INTERNET WEBSITE, WWW.XNDO.COM (HEREAFTER, SITE) IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY XNDO PTE LTD (HEREAFTER, XNDO, A SINGAPORE REGISTERED BUSINESS), FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE AND CONSEQUENT TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE NOR MAKE ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH XNDO.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO UPDATE OR MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE FOLLOWING ANY SUCH CHANGE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS CHANGED. FOR THIS REASON, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHENEVER YOU USE THIS SITE.
THIS SITE IS INTENDED AND DESIGNED FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS AGED 18 AND ABOVE. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, WE ASK THAT YOU USE THIS SITE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OR PROPER GUIDANCE OF YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIAN.
1. Site Contents. All content, description, pictures, illustrations, figures, specifications, and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. While we put in reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including product facts, measurements, stock status and colours, we make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or recentness of any information on this Site. These may be approximate and inaccurate and are provided for convenience purpose only. We cannot guarantee the colour you see is accurately displayed, as the actual color you see depends on your monitor display. The inclusion of any products in this Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
2. Copyright and Trademarks. All trademarks, images, graphics, text and other content are protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws, treaties and protections. Certain trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. You may not download (except where invited), reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer, sell or modify any portion of this Site without express written authorization from XNDO.
4. Use of Personal Information. When you submit your order online, we collect your name, email, postal address and contact number. We use the Personal Information to administer and deliver your order. We may also use your Personal Information to update you of our promotions, special offers and updates to this Site. If you would like to stop receiving such promotional information from XNDO, please contact us via our contact page about your request. XNDO cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorized access to any data, including the Personal Information.
6. Health Related Information. This Site and its health-related information and resources are provided for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or for the care that patients receive from their doctors. Nothing in this site, or the links accessible through it, is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment and information contained on this site should not be relied on for that purpose. Always seek the advice of your health care professional before beginning any exercise routine or diet program, or if you should have any questions regarding information or the use of dietary supplements. You should read carefully all product labels and accompanying directions prior to use. The products purchased from this Site are intended to be dietary health supplements, and the consumption of dietary health supplements is at your own discretion, and you must ascertain for yourself the safety and suitability of the said dietary health supplements. You agree that you purchase these products without reliance on any information or resource from this Site. Should you encounter any discomfort, it is your responsibility to seek proper medical treatment. You should not disregard medical advice, or delay seeking medical advice, because of something you read in this site or the links accessible through it.
7. Third Party Links. This Site contains links to other websites that do not belong to XNDO and its affiliates. Links to third- party sites will allow the user to leave this Site. Any third-party site is outside the domain of and is not under the control of XNDO. XNDO is providing the link only as a convenience. We will not be responsible for the content or use of any third-party site or any linked site contained within the third-party site, or any changes or updates thereto. If you decide to access any third-party site linked to or from this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Linking to this Web Site. XNDO is not responsible for the information or materials contained on Web sites linking to this Web site. Links to this Site are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by XNDO or individual operating the host Web site or a warranty of any type regarding the host Web site or the information on the host Web site. Under no circumstance may you link to this Site for any commercial purposes without the express written consent of XNDO.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless XNDO, its directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and any third party information providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs (including legal costs on an indemnity basis), including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions by you. You agree that XNDO shall not be liable for any consequential losses incurred or suffered by you.
10. Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
11. Third Parties. Unless expressly provided otherwise, a person who is not a directly a party of a sale and purchase agreement between XNDO and a purchaser may not enforce any of these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B) and notwithstanding any clause of these Terms and Conditions, the consent of any third party is not required for any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability) or termination of this agreement.
12. Limitations of Liability. In any event and notwithstanding anything contained herein, XNDO liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever, and whatever the cause thereof, arising by reason of or in connection with the sales and purchase order (except in relation to death or personal injury caused to the customer by the wilful act or gross negligence of XNDO or its employees while acting in the course of their employment) shall be limited to the Purchase Price. The customer shall not seek from XNDO the loss of profits, contracts, revenue or business; or indirect, consequential, incidental, special exemplary and / or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the sales and purchase order.
13. Refund and Return Policy. We are very sorry, but perishable food products cannot be returned. If your food products arrived damaged in any way, please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve the problem.