VISCERIN POWDER 7S
Available Promotions for VIP
Red Tag Sale 40% OFF
USUAL PRICE: $26.95 – NOW ONLY $16.17!
You save $10.78
Add 4 to cart to enjoy the promotion 50% OFF
USUAL PRICE: $107.80 – NOW ONLY $53.90!
You save $53.90
- Burn visceral fat
- Promote fat metabolism
- Support healthy weight management
Serving Size: 2g per stick
|Proprietary Blend: 500mg|
Corn Silk Extract
Lemon Balm Extract
Red Vine Leaf Extract
Lotus Leaf Extract
Eucommia Leaf Extract
Medium Chain Triglycerides
Other ingredients: Strawberry powder, natural flavour, sucralose
As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 3 sticks daily. You may take on its own, or with water.
Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
Store in a cool, dry place below 25 °C, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
As people age, the proportion of fats to body weight tend to increase and fats begin to accumulate in the upper body, especially, the waistline. This can be the result of both types of fats - subcutaneous fat and visceral fat.
Visceral fat is of particular concern because it contributes to a variety of health problems. Visceral fat is the body fat that surrounds internal organs in the abdominal cavity.
Healthy levels of visceral fat help insulate and protect the organs. However, storing excess visceral fat can:
- Interfere with healthy liver functions
- Interrupt normal hormonal communications between vital organs.
Xndo Viscerin is a proprietary blend formulated with potent and scientifically proven ingredients to help burn visceral fat, promote fat metabolism and support healthy weight management.
Xndo Viscerin contains
- Corn Silk Extract, Lemon Balm Extract, Lotus Leaf Extract and Eucommia Leaf Extract – provide high antioxidant properties for cell protection, aid in visceral fat burning and promote fat metabolism. Corn silk extract also helps relieve water retention
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) – a healthy fat that is readily digested and absorbed into the body to provide energy and support healthy weight management
- High Visceral Fat
- Skinny Fat
- Regular Alchol drinkers
- Physically inactive individuals
- High saturated fat diet
- Individuals who consume processed food